© 2018 All rights reserved
Hire a Digital Marketing Agency Today To Take Your Online Business A Notch Higher !
A trending question in today’s digital age is, “How much do digital marketing agencies make”? We have the answer to this question.
The usual valuation for a digital marketing agency is calculated between 5X to 10X of the annual revenues. For instance, if you are a business with 10 clients, and if each client pays you 1 lakh as a monthly retainer fee, you would make 1 lakh per month and 1.2 crores a year respectively in terms of revenue.
But, why shall you hire a digital marketing agency? How to hire a digital marketing agency?
Have you ever wondered the reason behind not being able to attract enough customers? Or, are you just tired of the hustle and bustle of promoting yourself? If yes, why not hire a digital marketing agency?
A digital marketing agency brings an experienced team to manage all of your online marketing needs. The best digital marketing consultant evaluates your website traffic, determines the best online platforms to invest in, and maintains the balance between your marketing activities and the traffic they generate. You could also generate more and more leads.
However, you might want to save some money. Or, maybe you’re an industry expert and you don’t think that an agency can bring any added value. Either way, there are several advantages of having a digital marketing agency. After all, a digital marketing agency promises to quench all your digital marketing needs.
A digital marketing agency plays an important role especially if you own a small business or a start-up. A digital marketing consultant for small business would see your vision and strategize with you on how to achieve it. No wonder, it would take your small business a notch higher.
For your better understanding, we’ve listed down some of the tips that are to be kept in mind before hiring a digital marketing agency for your business.
Tips to Consider Before Hiring a Digital Marketing Agency
Here are some of the things that you should look out for when hiring a digital marketing agency so that you can make the best decision for your brand going forward:
1. Before you start looking, determine what you need: Before hiring a digital marketing agency, you should realize what you need before you start searching. A social media marketing agency will have a completely different skill set than an SEO agency. Plus, if you’re looking for a full-service agency, probably you’ll not find it from one that specializes in one area.
You must evaluate what you need from a digital marketing agency. It can be a website redesigning service, E-mail marketing campaigns, SEO services, or just everything involved in your marketing plan.
2. Look for an agency with experience in your industry: You must look for a digital marketing agency that has an experience in your industry. This can have a plethora of benefits. Digital marketing experts having an experience in your industry will know what your pain points are. Excelling in your industry, these experts would implement effective strategies to craft marketing campaigns that would cater specifically to your target audience.
You can also ask them if they have had success on a conversion goal that’s similar to yours. For instance, if you’re a SaaS company looking forward to launching a new product to B2B clients, you can ask if the agency has ever built a similar campaign? If so, what results have they seen?
If a digital marketing agency has a strong background in your industry, it could help you build killer marketing campaigns.
3. Check testimonials before hiring a digital marketing agency: Before hiring a digital marketing agency, you can check their portfolio. You must see what their clients have to say about them in testimonials. How do their clients show up on web design and social media?
You can also check whether they have worked with a client in your industry earlier? If so, do their clients look exactly the same? You want to find an agency that has a variety.
4. Entreat for blueprint: If a digital marketing agency promises you over and above what anyone else tells you, it might sound overpromising. You can ask them to prove it. Try asking them what strategies do they use and whether they have done this for another company.
You can request the execution plan of action that includes the type of digital tools used to accomplish the task. A certified digital marketing professional would follow this methodology. It would impart quality work and assurance in the long run. It also shows their ever-lasting dedication and faith in the true sense.
5. The size of their agency matters: While some of the best marketing agencies only have three staff members, some also have 300.
A smaller agency can give you the direct access to the people managing your campaigns. However, it depends on your needs from the digital marketing agency. If you need all the services that are involved in your marketing plan from the agency, an agency with a small size is unlikely to have the skill set that a larger agency can offer you.
An agency with hundreds of people would offer you services from video to web development. So, you should also keep these points into account before choosing a digital marketing agency.
6. Choose the best value and not the best price: Choosing a digital marketing agency just because it offers the cheapest rate can impact your business in the long run. Take your time to compare the price versus the services offered by the digital marketing specialist and then make the final decision. Choose an agency that’s the best fit for your business.
7. Check the agency’s online presence: While choosing a digital marketing agency for your business to achieve the much-needed branding, don’t forget to check their online presence. If they haven’t updated their social media channels in six months, you would probably know that such agencies would not be the right ones as all digital marketing agencies should have a strong social media presence.
In addition to these, here are some additional questions you can ask the digital marketing strategist:
· What KPIs do they measure? Measuring KPIs is essential to successful digital marketing campaigns. A good agency would learn your business objectives and help you reach your KPIs effectively.
· What ROI can you expect? You can ask about the expected return on investment (ROI) and the timeline of expecting to see a return. You could ask for projections based on your business goals.
A digital marketing agency should tick all of the boxes on your checklist. Hiring a top-of-the-line digital marketing agency can help your small business convert more potential customers.
If you are still not sure about how to choose the right digital marketing agency, we are here to boost your online presence and simplify your marketing game with us. You can choose Propel Theory, a top marketing agency in USA.
Rethink Digital Marketing with Propel Theory – Your Gateway to Digital Marketing.
At Propel Theory, all your digital marketing needs will be met under one roof. The experts in SEO, Social Media Marketing, SEM, PPC, and Content Marketing would serve all your requests. Their years of experience in the industry have enabled them to develop strategies that deliver excellent results. They curate a call to action with a creative approach that reaches the audience. They will enlighten your clients by providing brilliant content on social media platforms for sure.
Propel Theory uses innovative tools and effective practices and stays on top of the latest advances in digital marketing. Onboarding some of the best creative technologists in the industry, Propel Theory tops the list of serving all your digital marketing needs. Such technologists join forces across digital marketing domains to produce fruitful results.
© 2018 All rights reserved